top of page


Buying a house is considered one of the most expensive and stressful times of our lives. As a result it can be tempting to cut corners, or hope for the best. However, we have found that more and more people are turning to professionals from the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors to provide a report that can be used not only as a guide for whether the property being bought is a sound investment, but also as a tool for negotiating on the purchase price


Buying a property? Selling a shared ownership property? Valuing your assets? Safeguarding against capital gains? Getting divorced? There are many reasons to have your property professionally valued.

Our reports comply with the latest RICS Valuation Professional Standards (also known as the ‘Red Book’). We utilise the latest data from Land Registry, local estate agents and our local knowledge to provide you with an accurate valuation you can rely upon.

Building Surveys

When buying an older property, the construction type and possible changes through history mean that a more detailed report is needed. Our building survey will give you the information to move forward with your purchase with confidence and will provide a useful reference for maintenance once you have moved in.

Energy Performance Certificate

EPCs are required whenever a property is sold or rented. They are also required if you are installing photo-voltaic panels and wish to take advantage of the government’s feed-in tariff.

Lease Enfranchisement

If you own a flat or a leasehold house, you will own a lease for a specified number of years. The length of a lease can have an impact on the value of your property, especially as the lease approaches 70-85 years remaining.

Party Wall Agreements

The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 came into force on 1 July 1997. It provides a framework for preventing and resolving disputes in relation to party walls, boundary walls and excavations near adjacent buildings.

Please reload

bottom of page